Kollasoft offers affordable, reliable and value-driven solutions and services to the federal, state, and local governments.
As understood, governments increasingly face problems of reduced IT budgets, growing demand for improved citizen services, and the need to improve information access. Added, there is also the demand to increase the operational efficiency, and reduce costs.
Our experience in process automation, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), E-Business, and regulatory compliance has helped us to develop and maintain secure, reliable and cost-effective solutions.
Kollasoft’s technology competencies include,
- Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Project Management Office (PMO) Services
- Full Lifecycle Software Engineering
- Test & Evaluation
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Electronic Document Management Solutions
- Information Technology Investment Management (ITIM)
- CIO Advisory Services
- Legacy-to-Web Application Refresh
- Information Assurance/IT Security
- Systems Integration
- Business Process Reengineering
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence